Retail Sales Professional – Executive Clothing Consultant
Full-Time: Saturday availability required
The Executive Clothing Consultant provides outstanding customer service, develops strong customer relationships, and builds individual sales volume. The goal is to provide a memorable, rewarding, and professional atmosphere for the customers in every aspect of their interaction with Rush Wilson Limited. The Clothing Consultant must be able to adapt to the many different personalities of our customers and staff, work well one-on-one with customers and with the RW team. They must be able to communicate effectively with customers and staff and be attentive to detail and follow up.
- Set and achieve personal sales goals while supporting the goals of the team.
- Greet customers in a timely, professional, and engaging manner.
- Advise potential customers of the best products that suits their individual needs.
- Provide honest and confident feedback to customers regarding merchandise style and fit.
- Build lasting relationships with customers by contacting them to follow up on purchases, suggest new merchandise and invite them to upcoming events.
- Work as a team player to ensure each customer receives the best possible service possible.
- Perform daily department tasks, including stock work, remerchandising, display, price markdowns, and light cleaning.
- Answer telephones and direct calls as needed.
- Assist in inventory control efforts to provide a quick, friendly, and efficient register checkout experience for customers, including purchases, returns and exchanges.
- Create and update customer files and develop a customer book.
- Minimum of 3 years sales experience.
- Proven ability to set and achieve sales goals.
- Competitive drive and entrepreneurial confidence to succeed in a commission-based environment.
- Demonstrated ability to develop relationships with customers and co-workers.
- Basic math and communication skills
- Knowledgeable, enthusiastic, and passionate about fashion and trends.
- Ability to handle customer concerns and prioritize multiple tasks with a sense of urgency positively and proactively.
- Strong computer proficiency and comfortable learning new computer applications including all social media.
- Strong organizational and follow up skills.
- High level of ownership, accountability, and initiative.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule based on store needs including weekends and holidays.